From: PENT Director
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subject: Self-Monitoring website links
Greetings PENT Cadre and Supporters,
Forum materials are now on the PENT website! It was truly a wonderful experience for all of us!
I do hope to see some of you as I wander around working with districts; I will deeply miss seeing you all anually at the PENT Forums.
Do remember, PENT will continue, and the website will remain. How it will continue is being discussed now, and you will be the first to know when we have the details ready to discuss!
Much thanks to Leni Papatestas, Cadre member from Santa Cruz, who looked up internet links to useful tools for self-monitoring interventions (see below) following Gail Cafferata's presentation at PENT.
Diana Browning Wright
Internet Links to Useful Tools mentioned at PENT Forum 2009
Compiled by Eleni Papatestas Rodgers
• Get 'Em on Task Software with Manual: A Computer Signaling Program to Teach Attending and Self-Management Skill: http://store.cambiumlearning.com/ProductPage.aspx?parentId=019000110&functionID=009000008
• Vibro watch: http://bedwettingstore.com/Watches/item_vibrowatch.htm
• Various vibrating watche: http://www.hearmore.com/store/prodList.asp?idstore=0
• Motivaider: Vibrating timer: http://www.habitchange.com/
• Whole class self monitoring: http://www.pb5th.com/selfmoni.shtml
• The Behavior Education Program: A Check-In Check-Out Intervention for Students at Risk: http://www.nprinc.com/classmgt/dbip.htm